Saturday, September 5, 2009

This Nut Stood Her Ground 9/5/09

Thanks to my beloved sorority sister Aline, I finally have the quote that defines my life...more or less. Sometimes standing your ground can be a really good thing...and sometimes it can cause you much stress and the stress can cause great harm to you...physically and emotionally.

Hopefully, from this day forward, I will only know of good things from standing my ground! I have had enough of the bad things.

Oh...I guess I better share the entire quote...

"Every giant oak tree is a result of a nut who stood his ground."

Not that I want to be a giant in anything but I do want to help others so that they don't end up with all the problems I did because I let stress and work and life in general take over when I should have been listening t what my body was telling me for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Sue!! I love that quote from Aline and I think it is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world, Sue!
    It's never too late to start over :)

    ReplyDelete